Friday, October 7, 2011

My buffet in progress

I bought a dresser at a thrift store a few months ago that I plan to turn into a buffet for our dining area.  It was originally painted a dated lime green color, but I knew it had a lot of potential. The piece itself is very sturdy and I really liked the shape and details of it.  I removed the bottom 4 drawers and replaced it with beadboard that I bought at Home Depot.  I had my handy hubby cut it to size and then we installed it onto the back.  This is it primed, but I just finished painting it peacock blue (LOVE!!) so I will post pictures of the next stage soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love DIY projects like this, can't wait to see how it turns out!